“Being right “with” God must precede doing right “for” God!”
There are two laws that exist within us:
1. law of sin and death and;
2. law of the spirit of Life
“Those who live according to the flesh have their “minds set” in what the flesh desires….”
“Those who live according to the spirit, have their “minds” set on what the Spirit desires….”
Remember, to live in the Flesh…is death!
But to live according to the Spirit is life! So let this mind be in you which is also in Christ JESUS!
REMEMBER: “The mind of Christ is the word of God!” JESUS Christ, is that embodiment of the Word of God!
We must be “intellectual and spiritual Christians!” This will impact our interest and mission…(might I add), in this world!!! How is your mind today!
How Do You engage your mind ?
- Read or listen to the word of God daily
- Attend church “every” Sunday to hear and apply the word of God
- Memorize Scripture
- Join a “Life group” (an outgrowth from the larger church) where you engage in and discuss life and spiritual topics.